Ravin R29X Sniper Crossbow | R043
Ravin R29X Sniper Crossbow | R043
SPECIFICATIONS - Length: 29" | Weight: 6.75lbs. | Axle to Axle (in): un-cocked 10.5" – cocked 6" | Kinetic Energy (ft lbs): 180 | Power Stroke (in): 12.5" | Speed (fps): 450 | MPN: R043
The R29X Sniper adds astounding long range capability with its Adjustable Turret Scope. This tactical, HeliCoil Technology-powered crossbow turns you into a lightning fast 450 FPS shadow – thanks to its integrated Silent Cocking System. At just 6.75 pounds and wielded with an ergonomic grip, it also features a sniper accessory package including the Ravin Scope Level, .001 Premium Arrows and the Adjustable Turret Scope.
VERSA-DRAW COCKING SYSTEM
- One of the revolutionary design advantages provided by HeliCoil technology is the Versa-Draw Cocking System. Working in conjunction with the Trac-Trigger Firing System this ultra-compact fully integrated cocking mechanism is built into the sleek stock design. Featuring a minimal 12 pounds of cocking force the Versa-Draw Cocking System is ambidextrous and has the ability to cock and un-cock your Ravin crossbow. This unique Helicoil advantage provides an easy to use, fully integrated cocking mechanism delivering unmatched accuracy with every shot.
- The engine behind Ravin crossbows. This revolutionary technology has several industry changing advantages that all work together to create the most accurate crossbow ever designed. HeliCoil technology coils cables away from both the top and bottom of the cams in helical grooves keeping the cams perfectly balanced. This allows the cams to rotate an incredible 340 degrees, while both cams remain perfectly level when drawing and shooting the crossbow. This revolutionary design creates an incredibly compact crossbow packed full of innovative features that produce rifle-like downrange accuracy.
- The Fully Integrated Silent Cocking System works in. conjunction with the Trac Trigger Firing System and includes a built-in one way bearing removing any noise, resulting in a completely silent draw. The cocking mechanism allows you to stop the draw cycle at any time during the cocking process. They'll never hear you coming.
TRAC-TRIGGER FIRING SYSTEM
- A patented built-in trigger mechanism that slides forward on the rail and clasps directly to the precise center of the string every time the bow is drawn, allowing for straight-line nock travel. This unique Helicoil advantage creates a perfectly balanced draw for unmatched down range accuracy with every shot.
FRICTIONLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM
- This patented technology allows the arrow and string to free float above the rail, eliminating friction for consistent accuracy and increased string and cable life. This unique HeliCoil advantage delivers astounding target accuracy with every shot.
- Silent Cocking System
- Anti-Dry Fire / Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts
- 3 .001 Premium Arrows & Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- 1 Removable Draw Handle
- 1 Quiver with Mounting Bracket
- Adjustable Turret Scope
- Ravin Scope Level
- Fully Assembled / Pre-Tuned
|Homepage Headline||Length: 29" | Weight: 6.75lbs. | Axle to Axle (in): un-cocked 10.5" – cocked 6" | Kinetic Energy (ft lbs): 180 | Power Stroke (in): 12.5" | Speed (fps): 450 | MPN: R043|
|Total Width||un-cocked 10.5" – cocked 6"|
|Scope Type||Adjustable Turret Scope|