Sig Sauer Kilo2000 7x25 Laser LED Rangefinder SOK16701
Sig Sauer engineered the Kilo2000 for extreme accuracy. Updating at 4-times per second in HyperScan mode, the Kilo2000 rangefinder with patented LightWave DSP technology is amazingly fast. Kilo2000 ranges reflective targets at 3400 yards, trees at 1500 yards, and deer at 1200 yards. The built in inclinometer calculates AMR™ Angle Modified Range for angled shots. Sig's proprietary Lumatic OLED Display, automatically adjusts display intensity to match ambient light conditions, bright in bright conditions and dim in twilight to protect your eye. The Kilo2000 simplified user interface displays your system status and while ranging, only your necessary data.
- The Kilo2000 will range over a mile with results displayed to the nearest 1/10th yard
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP technology enables the KILO2000 to range faster at longer ?distances with increased accuracy. In scan mode, it refreshes at an ultra-fast 4X per second.
- Features Sig Sauer's proprietary Lumatic OLED Display, an ambient light sensor which continuously monitors light conditions and adjusts the display brightness accordingly
- Features AMR (Angle Modified Range) compensation to give you a true shooting range by analyzing the line of sight range and shot angle
- Multi-position twist-up eyecup provide a custom fit for each user
- Dependable waterproof (IP X-4) and fog-proof performance
- Lightweight magnesium body and a compact form
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 25mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.60mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Angular Field Of View: 6°
- Field Of View: 34.60' at 100 Yards
- Range Response Time: .25 Seconds
- Beam Divergence: 1.4 MRAD
- Scanning: Yes
- Battery: 1 CR2
- Range Accuracy Under 100 Yards: 1 Yard
- Max Range Reflective: >3400 Yards
- Max Range Deer: >1200 Yards
- Max Range Trees: >1500 Yards
- Length: 4.20"
- Weight: 7.50 oz
- Color: Graphite
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Sig Sauer Color Black Price $624.99 Shop By Rangefinders
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Excellent Range finder, clear, easy to use, excellent features
Excellent Range finder, clear, easy to use, excellent features, and I could not be happier. At $500 it is an excellent buy. I researched other products and am extremely happy with my choice
- I like it.
I like it. When I received the range finder, I installed the battery, walk to my back yard and ranged a few items, then I ranged a shiny rock face at the top of a mountain above and got a reading of 2243 yds. That is over 1 1/4 miles.
- Works well
- Very good value for price
Image is very clear and is accurate for known distances up to 500 yards, I do not have known distance beyond 500 yards. A tripod mounting would be nice since it is hard to hold steady for long distance sightings. Velcro or duct tape in in in its future on a mount. Very good value for the price!
- Research paid off, great product!
I read review after review and decided to purchase the kilo 2000. I'm glad I did my research because it has worked extremely better than the last range finder I was using. Great product!
- Amazing - Once you try it, you will buy it.
I tried a friend's at a long range competition and was amazed at the clarity and accuracy (there were known target distances out to 1 mile) and how quickly it gave a reading. I ordered my own the next day from Amazon (filling the order for American Legacy) and had it in two days. Can't wait to try it next summer on my South Dakota Prairie Dog shoot.
- Great product
Excellent range finder; clear optics and very easy to use; scan feature is great, especially at longer distances; able to readily range targets beyond 1000 yards on a sunny day.
- This is a top notch product
This product is doing what products hundreds of dollars higher are not able to deliver. A hand held 1389 yard (as far as I could see) was instantaneous. I would highly recommend this range finder before the price climbs.
- Buy it.
It may not be the absolute best, but this range finder is the best bang for your buck. I've had the chance to use the Leica b 1600, the Zeis 1400, the Newconn 2200 s, vortex 800, and the Leupold rx 1200. I can attest and swear that this rangefinder blows all of them outta the water. It's optics are the quality of the Leica and Zeis, the led display is very easy to read and adjusts from almost nothing to almost too much, the eye cup and economics/comfort level are excellent, the price is dirt cheap, and last but certainly not least, the ability to range up to, (not lying) 3110 yards I personally and multiple other non believers have laid witness to, is astounding and I feel it has more in it. I'm very impressed. The Leica is the only other one that can have an argument, that being because it has, a few more functions, the Sig, has Los readings, as well as a result, angle modified range. Readings, also yard /meter swap, a memory and cosign. You will not be disappointed I promise.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)