Greenwater - Veritas - Shimano Tiagra A Reels
G. Loomis GreenWater Series Saltwater Rods are more than just great light saltwater fishing rods, they’re a fishing experience. The G. Loomis GreenWater core models feature G. Loomis’ proprietary "fiber blend” hybrid blank technology.
G. Loomis GreenWater Series Saltwater Rods are high performance rods designed to fish in shallow water where the fish come to eat. These marvelous rods are divided into two groups: the "standard" GreenWater rods (GWR) for fishing live or cut bait and the "magnum taper" GreenWater rods (GWMR) for fishing spoons, soft plastic jerkbaits and jigs. There are even a few models that are designed for bigger fish and deeper water. They're all light weight and feature Fuji Chrome Frame Alconite guides, premium “A” grade cork handles, Fuji through blank reel seats, and phenomenal sensitive and power. The G. Loomis Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with every rod. All are Made in the USA.
The Number One choice of serious offshore anglers and captains.
Tiagra A Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 10
- Key Feature: Cold-Forge Aluminum Construction
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 33-99
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 36/41 - 15/22
Tiagra A Reel Features
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
Starting at: $235.00
Starting at: $225.00