Dobyns Fury Series Rods - Revo SX - Shimano Caenan Reels
Sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! Dobyns Rod's new Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA grade cork grip with hi-density Hypalon butt. A total of 11 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and casting models, round-out the series. Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly option, or to simply add an extra rod to your arsenal, give Dobyns' Fury Series a try!
With its 6.5:1 gear Ratio this reel is designed to fish many different style lures from Worms, Jigs, Spinnerbaits, and fast moving Crankbaits. For fishing those baits Caenan is packed with 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings for smooth fishing. Casting this reel is amazing with its VBS braking system and comes with Shimano's Lo-Mass Spool for easy start up inertia making casting even the lightest baits easy.
Caenan Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Low-Profile
- Models Offered: 2
- Key Feature: VBS Super Stopper
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 10
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 27
Caenan Reel Features
- Super Stopper anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- VBS uses centrifugal force rather than magnets to aid in controlling the cast. When turned on, the individual brake weights are forced outward at the beginning of the cast when backlashes most often occur, causing friction that reduces the speed of the spool. Once the spool speed begins to slow, the pressure with which the brake weights contact the raceway lessens, allowing the spool to continue spinning.