Dobyns Fury Series Rods - Shimano Curado E Reels
Sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! Dobyns Rod's new Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA grade cork grip with hi-density Hypalon butt. A total of 11 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and casting models, round-out the series. Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly option, or to simply add an extra rod to your arsenal, give Dobyns' Fury Series a try!
Providing anglers with exceptional performance and durability, our Curado® E reels are designed for casting big baits and jigging. The 300E/301E offers low-profile handling for all-day muskie action and inshore saltwater use, while the 300EJ has the ideal speed and spool capcity for use with Shimano's Waxwing System to cast the Junior 118, Senior 138 and Daddy 168 size lures.
Curado E Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Low-Profile
- Models Offered: 3
- Key Feature: H.E.G Gearing
- Ball Bearings: 5
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 15
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 28-32
Curado E Reel Features
- HEG consists of not only the gears, but also the frame, setplate, and handle-side sideplate. First we increased the size of the drive gear and the pinion gear to offer increased leverage and power. By using a one-piece frame that incorporates the setplate and adding a one-piece stamped sideplate, we have eliminated flex in the drive train that causes gears to bind under pressure.
- Super Stopper anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- Super Free Spool was designed to eliminate friction on the spool shaft during the cast. In standard baitcasting reels, when the clutch bar is pressed down, the pinion gear is freed and actually can drag on the spool shaft creating friction that can limit the length of a cast. With SF the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing so that when the clutch is disengaged in preparation for a cast, the pinion gear and spool shaft are kept in perfect alignment. The result is zero friction upon the spool shaft.
- VBS uses centrifugal force rather than magnets to aid in controlling the cast. When turned on, the individual brake weights are forced outward at the beginning of the cast when backlashes most often occur, causing friction that reduces the speed of the spool. Once the spool speed begins to slow, the pressure with which the brake weights contact the raceway lessens, allowing the spool to continue spinning.
Starting at: $259.99
Out of stock