Dobyns Fury Series Rods - Crappie Duster - Shimano Tyrnos 2-Speed Reels
Sensitive, light, strong and balanced at an exceptional value! Dobyns Rod's new Fury Series boasts those essential features that anglers demand: high modulus graphite blank, Fuji reel seat, Kevlar wrapping and AA grade cork grip with hi-density Hypalon butt. A total of 11 technique-specific rods, including popular crankbait, flipping, swimbait, spinning and casting models, round-out the series. Whether you are looking for a budget-friendly option, or to simply add an extra rod to your arsenal, give Dobyns' Fury Series a try!
The Tyrnos 2-Speed allows for selectable Power or High Speed gear ratio. Rip jigs fast, then put it in low gear for fish-fighting strength. Because two sets of gears are always meshed, changes can even happen under load, and the lever drag system provides easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
Tyrnos 2-Speed Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 3
- Key Feature: 2-speed gearing
- Ball Bearings: 4
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 16.5-33
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 45/18-44/16
Tyrnos 2-Speed Reel Features
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.