David Fritts - Shimano Charter Special Reels - Sage Bolt All Water Fly Rod
Shimano Charter Special Reels are lightweight, dependable leverdrag reels, with levelwind for line control.
Charter Special Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 2
- Key Feature: Level Wind
- Ball Bearings: 4
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 22-33
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 26
Charter Special Reel Features
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
Sage BOLT All Water Fly Rod
Driving winds and long distances call for high line speed and quick recovery. Enter the Sage BOLT All Water Fly Rod, joining our Generation 5 technology family to compliment last year's award-winning medium-fast action ACCEL.
The ultra-fast action of the Sage BOLT All Water Fly Rod makes high line speeds and tight loops easier, giving you confidence in your cast in the most demanding conditions.
- Generation 5 Technology
- Ultra-fast action
- Salmonfly blank color
- Orange thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
Freshwater 4-5 weights:
- Rosewood insert with Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
Saltwater 6-8 weights:
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Black rod bag with Salmonfly logo and model tag
- Black ballistic nylon rod tube with divided liner
Starting at: $109.99
Starting at: $139.99